Cooper Rifles with Composite Stocks

Ian M

Cooper has introduced a composite stock for their .308 (M-22) and .223 length actions. Very nice fitting, very well made as you would expect. You just can't beat a composite for hunting, I do not like to get a nice walnut stock beat up and am very glad that the composites are available.
Check their website for a picture of the new stock.

I am guessing that the stocks are being made for Cooper, the one that I have has a very unique shape and finish. Three 'Buick Port Holes" on the sides of the forends, nice wide and flat forend, very unique colors in the spiderweb finish, big aluminum bedding block, expect it is full length but cannot see it all because of the fill.

The composite stocks made for cooper are made by bell and carlson. You can go to the bell and carlson weg site and they have them listed as the maker of the stocks. good looking stock.

i love the cooper rifles but single shots don't make good predator guns. please cooper make a repeater in your small calipers! thanks gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.