Robertson's Composites Stocks

jbogle

Has anyone used one of the Robertson's Composites hunting style stocks? Which styles have you used and what do you think of them?

Used a couple more than the two below, but the dark green and black stock below is my favorite. I love the stippling on the grip. If you are doing your own inletting you will not be disapointed in how they cut in the mill.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

Thanks for the response. Is there much wait time to get a stock from them? On there website they don't show many styles for hunting stocks. Is that all they offer for hunting style stocks.

They have other styles. I am one of those idiots that hates to wait and will take a limp in stock color rather than wait on one more desireable. It has been a while since I have used one of their stocks so no idea of wait. When they slowed down a while back I went other directions. Let us know what the wait times are, if you contact them. IMO they make the best stocks out there bar none. I love McSwirleys and manners stocks but Robertson composits are just a bit better.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.