Compact Tractors.....Decisions, Decisions

30k Invested. Will sale for $16500.
IMG_0847.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0848.jpg
Backhoe and box not in photo's but are included in price along with trailer shown.

Last edited:
Cute little tractor. Mine are a lot bigger but I farm with them, Going tomorrow to look at a 3rd one. Orange of course and pre-tier 4.

We picked up a Kubota for similar use to you. Great dealer that's not too far away, but when we compared everything Kubota came out ahead, especially when we looked at material used.

We mainly have John Deere on our farm. We tried different brands but parts and service were the best at JD. My grandpa was still able to buy parts for his 1930s model b. The equipment we use may be way larger but parts and service will be the same.

[I have a Kubota B2650 just under DEF requirements. I do everything you mention, and then some no problems.

SemperFi

Thanks for all the replies, guys. After much consideration, I have decided to go green. DPF be damned, it's just offers the best versatility for my needs.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts