Colorado Cattle Association sues over Wolves

Nah, I believe natural movement has nothing to do with the current wolf situation in the Lower 48. If natural worked as they claim it does why are they still releasing many wolves with the immediate ability to reproduce?
Simple, the bunny huggers are escalating the timeline.

The wolves will spread and multiply where there is adequate food. They would spread faster than what we've seen, but they don't make it far once they hit private land. Thus, reintroduction in different locals.

I just hate to think about what the're going to do to our wildlife 20 years from know. We know have a good, huntable population of moose established. Can't imagine what the wolves will do to them. For the most part these moose are acclimated to all the tourists and there dogs with not much fear of them. Can only imagine how that's gonna work out for a cow and baby. I know who will win that one. And that's only the moose population.
Maybe they should high fence Estes Park and put them there to control the elk population and maybe the occasional democrat tourist. LOL!!
Trust me based on what they did in Montana you will not be happy with the results.

Current continental U.S. numbers of wolves 5000 . Canada's population of wolves is 60,000 of which annually only 12 percent at max is harvested .

While most of the extreme southern reaches of Canada are wolf free or have minimum numbers only the cities could be said to be garaunteed to be wolf free, but coyote and foxes probably take up the slack.

The reintroduction of wolves is only hurrying along, the process, there is no force field along the border , between Canada and the U.S.

Before you blame low numbers on the wolves, find out if the high game numbers were artificial in the first place.

Not a wolf hugger, but someone who has lived with them all his lifetime and been around enough game management systems built for government gain to look at things with a bit of suspicion.

they are protected on federal level
This is exactly why I believe the ESA needs to be abolished.
The intended purpose of the Act was a noble one, but for far too long the ESA has been weaponized and used to limit or eliminate States' ability to manage wildlife that is in ZERO danger of extinction.
It is also used against individuals and business' that don't follow the Lefts narratives.

This is one issue that nobody is talking about, yet as long as the ESA is intact our way of life is threatened.

Before you blame low numbers on the wolves, find out if the high game numbers were artificial in the first place.

Not a wolf hugger, but someone who has lived with them all his lifetime and been around enough game management systems built for government gain to look at things with a bit of suspicion.
@sp6x6, among many others, has some very good FIRST HAND information on what the reintroduction of wolves has done to game populations.
Anyone with a brain knows full well how the numbers are manipulated by game departments, but first hand accounts are another thing altogether.