Choate Ultimate Sniper Stock

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
I have that same stock, just right handed. First off, they are heavy. So if you're trying to save weight get a Boyds thumbhole or something. Other than that, I really like the pistol grip, cheek pad and rear elevation adjuster. Having the sling swivels on the sides is WAY better, makes the gun lay flat on your back, much more comfortable.

hillbily

i had one on my 300 RUM. loved it like everyone said about it is true they are heavy but stable and quite adjustable, i particularly liked the sloped front end, and sliding swivel, made elevation adjustments a breeze, as well as the rear mono-pod, once i was close on target in scope the rear pod made final adjustments precise

sambo3006

I found it to be bulky and not overly easy to make adjustments with at the range. I much prefer my McMillan A2 with similar adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull. The stipling of the forend and grip is also so rough that I scraped open my knuckle on the forend when reaching forward.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.