Check this out.

Keep in mind that was "CBD" saying that she was looking for a mate. They're not the most reliable source for anything. I treat everything they say as entirely propaganda and nothing worth putting any faith in.

As for Wolves moving into Calif. they tend to mysteriously disappear soon after crossing the border. I have a degrees in both Wildlife and Fisheries management. Since 1991 when Mt. lion hunting was banned in Calif. by the political initiative process. Collect enough public signatures anything can be put on the ballot. This is how the radical anti-hunting factions are circumventing the Dept of Fish and Wildlife biologists scientific research and data. Taking wildlife management away from the DFW and the general public voting emotionally will destroy all hunting in Califorina. Mt. lions have decimated the deer and big horn sheep populations and have run the wild hogs out of the area where I hunt. Pigs have for the most part relocated near residential and populated areas but they breed rapidly so are fairing better than deer and wild sheep. I have been hunting more out of state and inernationally than Calif for the past 5 years. I truly believe California hunting will go away in 10-20 years. Not all Californians are liberals, get away from San Francisco, LA, San Diego and Sacramento and the state is bright Red.
I lived there for many years. You are right on the money. Nobody wants to mention the Bighorns they kill when they run out of deer. First-hand knowledge. Nobody cares about the deer they kill. . Ca. Is so over populated with Mtn. Lions the state has to hire pro trappers to thin them out and catch problem lions . I got first hand info from a buddy game warden how many lions they killed in San Diego Co. . I was shocked . Tax payer money to pay trappers . Don't let F&G sell tags to hunters . Now the sacred wolf. The Gov and polititons run the Game and Fish. Dictator Newsom put an end to bobcat hunting with a stroke of a pen. What does he know ? There's no shortage of bobcats in Ca. . Next he'll protect the cute coyote. I know there are more pro gun hunting conservatives in Ca. than libs but all the libs live in the BIG cities . Thus goes the electoral college. Ca. Is toast.
BTW. San Diego Co. used to be very red. A military town and Co.. less than 10 yrs. ago. In come illegals that love the Dem handouts and rich libs. The scourge of many cities and states.

I lived there for many years. You are right on the money. Nobody wants to mention the Bighorns they kill when they run out of deer. First-hand knowledge. Nobody cares about the deer they kill. . Ca. Is so over populated with Mtn. Lions the state has to hire pro trappers to thin them out and catch problem lions . I got first hand info from a buddy game warden how many lions they killed in San Diego Co. . I was shocked . Tax payer money to pay trappers . Don't let F&G sell tags to hunters . Now the sacred wolf. The Gov and polititons run the Game and Fish. Dictator Newsom put an end to bobcat hunting with a stroke of a pen. What does he know ? There's no shortage of bobcats in Ca. . Next he'll protect the cute coyote. I know there are more pro gun hunting conservatives in Ca. than libs but all the libs live in the BIG cities . Thus goes the electoral college. Ca. Is toast.
BTW. San Diego Co. used to be very red. A military town and Co.. less than 10 yrs. ago. In come illegals that love the Dem handouts and rich libs. The scourge of many cities and states.
For any never Trumpers that might frequent this site , know that the Dems answer for a candidate in a similar mold to Trump, Blumberg, said in an interveiw that if he is elected president, Commifornia is his example of what he sees as the right future for our country !

For any never Trumpers that might frequent this site , know that the Dems answer for a candidate in a similar mold to Trump, Blumberg, said in an interveiw that if he is elected president, Commifornia is his example of what he sees as the right future for our country !
Very sad what that state turned into the last 20 years or so.

It shows that why there should never, ever be supermajority of any party in any gov't. There have been mutiple efforts over the years to break the State up into 2 to nearly 20 'mini' States. Unfortunately any such 'mini' State that would include SF and LA would also include me! I was in favor until I realized what it would do to me, i.e. put our home in the uber-lib 'mini' State. As third gen native KA'ian I'm ready to go, but family ties are strong for the rest of my family. Cutting those will be tough.

It shows that why there should never, ever be supermajority of any party in any gov't. There have been mutiple efforts over the years to break the State up into 2 to nearly 20 'mini' States. Unfortunately any such 'mini' State that would include SF and LA would also include me! I was in favor until I realized what it would do to me, i.e. put our home in the uber-lib 'mini' State. As third gen native KA'ian I'm ready to go, but family ties are strong for the rest of my family. Cutting those will be tough.
I still have family in Ca. also. Mainly in San Bernardino Co.. I lived in San Diego Co. for 28 years. Finally got back to Wy. thank God. Free state. Love it. My son has been applying for Jobs here. He's had enough also. A 70% Dem government is going to be nearly impossible to change . Probably never have another Republican Governor again either. It's a lib scourge . I feel for you.

Did you also hear about the new law commifornia is trying to pass about voting ? They are trying to make it a felony to not vote ! If the law passes, you go to jail if your a legal voter and you dont cast your ballot in california . Im sure this new law is meant to go hand in hand with the dems push to make national elections determined by popular vote only. Its an attempt to make everyones votes from middle america useless. They want the people that live in the human ant hills to determine whats best for the rest of us.

Did you also hear about the new law commifornia is trying to pass about voting ? They are trying to make it a felony to not vote ! If the law passes, you go to jail if your a legal voter and you dont cast your ballot in california . Im sure this new law is meant to go hand in hand with the dems push to make national elections determined by popular vote only. Its an attempt to make everyones votes from middle america useless. They want the people that live in the human ant hills to determine whats best for the rest of us.
I didn't hear about that. Also why they want illegals to vote. They figure they will be grateful to Dems for letting them stay and giving them free healthcare and welfare and vote for Demoncrats .The hand out party.

I can think of s better B word. He should of had a fiddle not a guitar.
Still good.
43248.jpeg

This is interesting, KA is NOT the leading State of Democrats according to this study: https://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/compare/party-affiliation/by/state/ No idea what bias Pew might have, so no idea how valid the study is, but it is interesting that there are quite a few States with a higher percentage of registered Dems.

As to the law forcing us to vote, I'd like to know Assembly or Senate bill number because I've never heard of it, and something like that I'd think would have made the news.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.