Out of State Wolf Huggers Stirring The Pot

I like the part where he says the locals "try and create this controversy."

The controversy didnt exist until he made it up!

What a piece of work.
I find it hard to believe that the news station would run a story like that with no evidence to substantiate it.
This is how dems divide and conquer. This Rohm guy gets a news station to run an unsubstantiated story that divides the towns business leaders and forces the town to take sides! It's right from the play book.

Unfortunately, that is very true. And the sad part is that many of them that I have talked to have absolutely no way of arguing their points because all they have is the talking points that someone else came up with.
I had an argument with a wolf hugger a couple of years ago, and she insisted that it wasn't the wolves that were driving the elk farther out away from the mountains- it was the PEOPLE!!!
When I brought up the fact that they were moving out into the plains and CLOSER to people, she dropped that argument and reached for another.
Kind of funny, but aggravating at the same time. They just won't listen to logic, it has to be their way or nothing.

This kind of garbage makes me want to go from the "maybe we can have the wolves" camp to the "lets wipe the SOBs out" camp. Give an inch, and they'll come for your back 40, pickup, guns and dog.

What they don't realize is they're one poor policy decision away from S.S.S.

Last edited:
Fake news strikes again....!!
And the local TV station helped spread it. I'd like for more of the local population to understand what they did, and skip right over KULR8 when they are deciding which shows to watch- especially the news.
It sounds like there was just the one, single accusation and apparently FWP even investigated and found no evidence of baiting or illegal killing of wolves, yet KULR8 chose to post it.
I have now added that station to the "fake news-ignore" list.

Last edited:
.......Check this out, next Bigfoot will be the new fad after they get tired of the wolf soap box. :rolleyes:.....

If I recall correctly we already have it here, something called the Undiscovered Species Act.

Correctly when the wolf runs out of steam the Endangered Species Act will provide another, and another. You can chase all of them as they appear, but cutting off the head is the only real way forward.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.