cci200's

My local gun shop in Oklahoma had CCI 200's $109 per K, 250's $119 per K. BR-2's $159. All the federal 205Ms & 205's you wanted
Lot better priced! I've been able to find some cheaper than what was posted, but shipping was costly that made them around 2 cents per more. When buying 10-15k per order the shipping/hazmat cost made an average lower. Buy bulk when you can't find locally. I don't have that luxury. I'm 250-350 miles from what could be in stock. Fuel over shipping.............shipping wins.

Scheel's has CCI 200s for $70/ brick. The Missoula store has plenty in stock and no posted limit. I realize that might not do readers not in range of a Scheels to much good in the short term. (They don't ship primers.)
Longer term, it suggests to me that prices will come down as availability increases. It also suggests to me that retailers currently selling at prices we'll above Scheels are either seeing excess profits or they have a supply chain that is sucking the profit.

Scheels in Overland Park Kansas had Remington 7 1/2 and CCI 400 SR primers a couple of weeks ago for $59/1000 on sale, but didn't notice any LR primers at the time I was in the store. This is the cheapest price I've seen primers in in recent years.

Picked up cci550 for $59 at Sportsmans….. things have came down some and SR getting reasonable. LR still harder to find and personally waiting for availability and pricing to improve before I get any more.

SR pricing variances tell me there's still retailers/businesses out there gouging us; remember who they are and "vote" with how you spend your future dollars!! (Best way to teach those types a lesson) …