Casting call! Long range marksman and snipers wanted!

Yeah but you're just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns :D
That i am... But I'm smart enough to know better than to trust a government that hates us for exercising our God-given rights and wants to take them away from us. I'm sure they'll find the patsy they're looking for, but it won't be me...Bet your bottom dollar on that.

This isn't a govt or left wing plot, it says that you must be a legal citizen. Neither of those would care about that.
Of course they care about that! The people making the casting call probably were secretly told to pick a white, christian, Trump supporter that's middle-class... Or else it wouldn't push their Dem/Lib narrative to try to make white people look like crazy gun-toting rednecks that are dangerous.

Top Shot was a real show and actually pretty good. I don't see why it wouldn't be a legit casting call.
The first 1-2 seasons were good (I used to DVR them), and I liked the idea and concept of the show. It was showing positive firearms usage and proper handling skills by professionals, and showing people that guns aren't bad when used properly. However, season 3 they started bringing in folks off the street and off the internet and doing stupid competitions, and it became a complete joke like a 3-ring circus, and I stopped watching it, and haven't watched it since.

Top Shot was a real show and actually pretty good. I don't see why it wouldn't be a legit casting call.

I thoroughly enjoyed the TV show "Top Shot." Participants ran the gamut of ex mil team shooters, LEOs, Olympic class, LR & ELR competitors & other top competitors. Multiple weapon types and systems were used. Numerous targets and scenarios were employed.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.