Case prep center

rickdavis81

I've been looking into case prep centers such as the RCBS universal case prep center. Even at my somewhat still young age, 35, my hands have issues when it comes to stuff like chamfer and deburring etc. Are they worth it for a do all station? I know they're pricey, I get a discount but still pricey. Any other suggestions other than buy preloaded ammo lol.

I use the RCBS prep station , and I wouldn't want to be without it . I use it to champher inside and outside necks . my VLD champher tool screws right on . my primer pocket brush has the same thread as the prep center , so this is how I clean my pockets . my Lyman flash hole debur tool has the same thread , so I clean up my new brass with the prep center . I think it's a very handy tool . if mine quit today , I'd order another .

I've played with the Hornady and it's real nice. The trimmer on the FA machine works like the Giraud trimmer and isn't bad.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.