Lyman case prep center

I have the RCBS Trim Mate, not the Lyman. But the "all the tools in one unit" concept is great. Makes case prep much faster. When the deburring and chamfer tools start getting dull spend the money for CARBIDE replacements. You will be surprised how much better the cut is and how much faster the operations are. And they will last forever.

View attachment 141570 Love mine. You can case trim with it. You use the Lee case trimming mandrel and shell holder along with a threaded cutter adapter that fits the prep center. I included a photo of it.
I usually hate case prepping, but this has taken the chore out of it.
This is the golden ticket right here. I use one of these too, case prep is so easy now

I bought my Lyman quite a few years ago already. Handy piece of reloading equipment to have on the bench. Saves a lot of time.

I have one and a little crow case trimmer forb300 win. Way better than doing it all by hand. Buy it now and don't look back

View attachment 141570 Love mine. You can case trim with it. You use the Lee case trimming mandrel and shell holder along with a threaded cutter adapter that fits the prep center. I included a photo of it.
I usually hate case prepping, but this has taken the chore out of it.

I mainly use the Lee case trimmer in an electric drill, but it is a love/hate situation. I love the consistency of the Lee system, but hate it when it frequently throws out the case from the shell holder while cutting. Is there somebody with a solution for this problem?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.