Case prep center

Taylorbok,what does the Giraud do that makes it so much better?I've heard that from another person too,the price is certainly higher,but is it really that much faster?
It trims and chamfers inside and out in one step, so roughly 3x faster.

The Giraud trims, and chamfers inside and outside all at one time. They are pretty slick but are a little pricey at $495 for one cartridge.
case holders are $40 not overly expensive

For the average loader,the Frankford is the way to go.The Giraud is rather pricey and more of a precision tool.But the average loader that is tired of doing each case prep by hand,the Frankford is an economical step up and it does a very good job.

Been using a Lyman for 7 or 8 years. I have been very happy with it and would buy it again. I don't have any experience with any of the other brands. So...not able to give an objective opinion vs. other brands.
Duane

It trims and chamfers inside and out in one step, so roughly 3x faster.

case holders are $40 not overly expensive
Lyman Case Prep is around $150 and it will prep most all cases, you will spend $160 for 4 case holders so not so cheap. But hey I got more than that tied up in my CPS primer tool! Just depends on how you want to spend your money!

Lyman Case Prep is around $150 and it will prep most all cases, you will spend $160 for 4 case holders so not so cheap. But hey I got more than that tied up in my CPS primer tool! Just depends on how you want to spend your money!
With the lyman you still need a trimmer. so that really doesn't seem like the answer or at least you cant compare that price. Frankford is $200 that a at least gets you the same functions. I value my time also so the price difference pays itself off in just a few loading sessions, to each there own. Those CPS tools look slick, I'd like to try one before I purchased one tho.