Cartridge Dilemma

My current .270Win fast twist 1:8, 27" Light Palma, 0.290 freebore, 5R topped out just under 3300 with RL26 & 156HH. So premise is a Serengeti bore rider style reamer might reduced land engaging pressure which might increase velocity to touch 3400 with the 156HH. Which is crazy but possible.

Think you're gonna need to upgrade to a bigger gun.
1698433463425.png

My current .270Win fast twist 1:8, 27" Light Palma, 0.290 freebore, 5R topped out just under 3300 with RL26 & 156HH. So premise is a Serengeti bore rider style reamer might reduced land engaging pressure which might increase velocity to touch 3400 with the 156HH. Which is crazy but possible.
RL26,, the magic dust that disappeared & I cannot find

My dream whitetail rifle is a 460 Weatherby loaded to the gills with a 300gr HP❗👏👏👏😂🤣😅
I have a .375 H&H. Just recently, I found some Barnes 235 grn. TSX bullets for .375. I'm excited to try a load that's more catered to N. America. I'm hoping to get around 2800 fps from the big gun. That will make it a very capable, way more flat shooting rifle for my hunts here in montucky.

I have a .375 H&H. Just recently, I found some Barnes 235 grn. TSX bullets for .375. I'm excited to try a load that's more catered to N. America. I'm hoping to get around 2800 fps from the big gun. That will make it a very capable, way more flat shooting rifle for my hunts here in montucky.
I have those loaded! Bought them with A-Bolt Stainless Stalker 375 the previous owner loaded, but I've never chronographed them. Memtb might have tried them in his 375 AI

I have those loaded! Bought them with A-Bolt Stainless Stalker 375 the previous owner loaded, but I've never chronographed them. Memtb might have tried them in his 375 AI

No sir! The lightest I've ever gone were the 250 TTSX's! And retired my old H&H with Hornady 270 SP's!

So, as usual….I'm of no help! ☹️ memtb

No sir! The lightest I've ever gone were the 250 TTSX's! And retired my old H&H with Hornady 270 SP's!

So, as usual….I'm of no help! ☹️ memtb
Lol you just best work up another new load ❗😅then I can partially copy it in my 375 & 378 👏👍

Lol you just best work up another new load ❗😅then I can partially copy it in my 375 & 378 👏👍

I'm a cheap old so of a gun, and conserving components.

Plus, you know my motto….."one gun, one load, one bullet, one zero"! 😉 memtb
Omg can you just imagine 💣

It should be just an exaggerated muzzle rise upon firing! 😉 memtb

Recent Posts