Caliber choices

COREY -
Cooper, nice! Hard choice.
Although far from your top choices. 300 Rum fits your game. If you reload it is easy beans, plus off the self deals abound. Cooper can tame the Rum way down to a comfy
push. You most likely will not ever sell but if you do 300 Rums built hold value. Give it some thought. Let us know
Yes, I certainly have given it thought. The 300 RUM is ideal if you want a case that torches a barrel in 500 rounds and has no benefits over the 300 Blaser, or 30 Nosler unless you think spending more for powder, and barrel maintenance is a benefit along with more recoil.

7mmRM is the choice here and the best all round caliber on planet earth!
I agree that it is a great round. I have run away from belted cases though and am a proponent of the undervalued 7mm Blaser Magnum for long bullets in a standard long or Magnum action and their magazine lengths. I am waiting for Warner Tool to produce a 7mm 180 gr. Warner Flatline Solid for use in a Magnum action magazine length with reasonable bearing surface length and rebated boat-tail.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.