ButterBean!! That you? 😂

If you are over 40 it is a bad idea, I had a once golden glove boxer tell me after 40 our brain shrinks a little so every time you take a hit it rattles around a little. He said it's a recipe for disaster, that's why we CC now 👍🤝🙏👊👊👊
Not sure about the brain shrinkage. Other things shrink, I can tell you that. My brain must still be fairly regular sized because it was only a thought. I never acted on that thought. BTW...Butterbean is without a doubt my fav tough man contestant. Quite the showman. I've seen several of his fights in my home state. Wish I could have sparred a bit with him ( not fought him) as it would have been great to meet him at that level. I did manage to shake his hand as he knew personally my buddy. He's awesome. A great guy outside the ring also.

Haven't much followed Eric today but he's got to be in his mid 50s and not playing in the arena any more. His kids got into mixed martial arts under his training so I think he's continuing his legacy thru his kids.

If you want the LRH Butterbeans cell # I can give it to you!!! :rolleyes: :eek: 🤣 🤣 🤣
Look.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts