BURRIS Eliminator 6 WOW!

Litehiker

Just saw all the YouTube posts on the Eliminator 6 and I just may sell my Bushnell Elite scope and get this pricey but amazing scope. It now locks like a "normal" scope. It is 4 - 20 X 51 mm objective and uses 34 mm rings.
The "6" has every sensor on it necessary for a very accurate long range shot (except wind). i.e. laser rangefinder, inclinometer, thermometer, air pressure and rifle cant. Plus an excellent reticle with lighted dot ap the proper hold over.
You must program it with a BURRIS app on your smart phone via Bluetooth to the scope. There is a lot of data to put into the app but it is all necessary for an accurate firing solution from the ballistic engine. Even hand loads can be programmed. This is no "library" of commercial loads like other models. BURRIS wants you to input the exact weather info at the time of zeroing as well as ALL the cartridge/bullet data. Hope you have a good chronograph, or can borrow one B/C you will need your rifle's velocity data.
The lenses are of ED glass which may be a first for an Eliminator scope.
If I get this scope I'll want an inexpensive model of a Kestrel weather station for accurate wind readings and hold.

PRICE-> $2,499.99 at Midway USA and Optics Planet. Eye-wateringly steep but, given the features, well worth it.

As of now only the Army's VORTEX M157 scope system has more features than the "6" and it's not for sale to civilians. Plus the scope is a 1 - 8 LPVO for battle/assault rifles, not for long range hunting use

My one and only experience with one that a buddy bought I do believe was a 3 . The scope is heavy bulky and the glass was terrible. For the cost it was not for me . That's alot to overcome . Maybe the next generation is better but lots of states they are banned as the are considered smart scopes . I'd rather have great glass and a rangefinder and ballistic app to dial from . If you do your part you can verify drop and make a drop chart and attach to the scope or rifle.

This looks like a scope to try out and learn before this coming hunting season.