Burris eliminator glass

snox801

So what is the verdict on this glass what can I expect it to be like. I had a semi custom rifle build for my dad for Christmas. He loves to stalk deer in thick brush but also hunts some open country out west and Africa. I know he's not gonna learn to dial up some I'm thinking this scope would be perfect for him. His newest scope is about a ten to 15 year old leupold he thinks the glass is great. So my question is I assume the Burris has better glass than that would I be correct? He won't shoot super far but I don't want him to have to give up a bunch of low light shot because of the glass. If I had to I'd get him a good scope with custom turrets and hope he would try them but I doubt he would. The Burris I'm sure he would. What are you thoughts?

I have 3 of them on my coyote guns. As they are accurate and fast ideal for my coyote hunting lol. The glass isn't great but ok.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.