Brass selection

Berrnard

so i think im gonna start with 300 prc as my next obsession
im looking at brass to stock up on and the adg and lapua are almost the same price per 50. the adg is cheaper by about$1. so what should i use?
i havent used either before but read for hours today. and those 2 always come up in all the threads i read and peterson, which is harder to find for some reason.
im in the buy once, cry once group

plus adg is made in etown, KY which im close to, so i can drive there if i have an issue :)

Cant go wrong with either if you anneal and dont abuse it. I should add, there is some well made brass in this country

Both are Great, and sure some favor one over the other. It sounds like you already favor ADG over Lapua.
Hope this helps. 🤭
i guess really its the new kid on the block thats super cool and everybody wants to be them. i only mentioned the etown thing cause i just happened to see where theyre make their stuff, thought it was neat
but lapua is the wise older kid that is consistent and everyone holds with admiration

I use ADG in big hunting magnums, it works very good for me. For me lately it's Alpha in small stuff, ADG in big stuff, Lapua in stuff those two don't make. Peterson if I can't get Lapua (which was basically the last three years).