Brass annealer

SHEDKING

Hey guys just wanted to see what your steps are in reloading process?
I started out reloading about 6-7 years ago with just the basics a rock chucker, balance beam basic reloading kit!!!
I got into reloading to save money. Haha I don't think that worked out. I have since bought a area 419 press, giraud case trimmer, and powder dispenser digital calipers and micrometer and eventually want to get into annealing.
I reload for .270 win/ 338 lapua/ 300 rum/ 300 win mag/ 6.5 creedmoor. I honestly don't shoot past 1000 yards but would like to start stretching out the lapua.
Honestly really want a amp annealer but don't think that's in the budget so leaning towards a bench source annealer. What's your thoughts on the bench source?
1. Deprime all brass on rock chucker
2. Tumble all brass (clean)
3. Lube and size brass
4. Anneal all brass (after I purchase)
5. Trim all brass
6. Wet tumble brass and dry
6. Prime brass
7. Weigh Powder
8. Seat bullets
9. Tumble ammo for 10/15 minutes to get lube off

Any advice appreciated!!! Thanks

Bench source annealers work pretty good, I love mine. Erik Cortina has a youtube video comparing the two and there didn't seem to be to much difference. Slight difference but not to much.

Only thing I see on your list there that concerns me is tumbling after seating bullets. I've heard of people doing it but always have steered clear.

Bench source annealers work pretty good, I love mine. Erik Cortina has a youtube video comparing the two and there didn't seem to be to much difference. Slight difference but not to much.

Only thing I see on your list there that concerns me is tumbling after seating bullets. I've heard of people doing it but always have steered clear.
I will check out Eric Cortina video. I have just started tumbling them the last year or so and taken measurements befor and after and haven't seen any difference. Also does not seem to affect accuracy. Thanks

clean brass in tumbler,Anneal brass, full length resize brass to fit each chamber individually, I never toumble clean my brass I wipe them off,trim brass, cut primer pocket to match depth, deburr inside and out side of case necks, then deburr inside of primer hole (punched at factory) ,seat primer , powder charge case , seat bullet to various oals,wipe case down with WD-40 on a cotton rag , no tumble loaded shells ever , yes I use a bench force annealer , awesome product . Many reloading manuals show step by step how to reload pretty easy peasy .

Also anneal before resizing

I clean brass, then anneal.

If COW Fireforming, I anneal again after sizing. In my opinion, Annealing is not the precision process that AMP makes it to be. They have not answered why I need an AMP to my satisfaction.

Benchrest shooters were annealing with a case in a socket over flame for years.

I use an Annealeez. I get it running perfect at a high speed on a couple cases then slow it down until I get a hint of glow in a dark room. From A couple steps before glow through glow have all proven effective to me.