Brake on a Rem 700 FS1 Sendero 7mm STW?

You can only try. I don't have a brake on anything but some people suggested I should not use an IBI carbon barrel on my ,.280ai , I wanted to try it, maybe it's a learning curve bit it's a hunting rifle so I don't care about the heat dissipation or comments to the contrary, the Proof blank was double the price and out of reach. I wanted to test the IBI carbon, my gunsmith and myself.
Time will tell.
I hope the clamp on does not deform the muzzle, I expect of it's a good fit you won't have enough leverage to deform it bit so long as it tightens enough. It should if the fit is right.

I don't have need for a break at present but I was speaking to a guy who has just had some long range training and he says they use them to reduce the muzzle jump and follow through on shots.
He is also aware the club don't like them on the range when the majority don't use them on our centre fire events.

I don't have need for a break at present but I was speaking to a guy who has just had some long range training and he says they use them to reduce the muzzle jump and follow through on shots.
He is also aware the club don't like them on the range when the majority don't use them on our centre fire events.
The break I have on my STW allows me to see my shots through the scope.

VRA rules allow them during course fire, but the range used may not. My range banned them back in December 2020, no notice, showed up and was told no more breaks allowed.
Also dropped the max cal from .375" to 8mm…so my 338's are out.
I only have 2 breaked rifles, but they need them.

Cheers.