Boys..... We've been Sooo Wrong!

A little off the post but , a friend of my daughters who was anti gun showed up at my place while I was shooting my Diana 22 cal mag pellet gun ( not very long range but the weight of the gun scoped is great practice ) , my daughter and I finally convince her to try a shot . She is now taking a hunter training course and plans on getting her PAL so she can purchase a 22

1greywolf that is great good for you. Sorry for my ignorance but what is a PAL.

I live in Canada , we have to have a possession acquisition license ( which we have to take a course to get ) to purchase and own firearms and if you want to buy handguns you need to a course for restricted weapons to add that tag on your PAL

As to the NEW cartridge....i guess I am more prepared than I thought...lapua, nosler brass....going in the garbage today.....

GhostGun.....hhmmm....I could see it.....
And a cop standing right behind the dumbarse.....how could he keep from laughing his head off..unless he is part of the 'ghost conspiracy'......

Im gonna have a hard time killing Bambi's dad with that polymer tip. I just dont think it will have the BC or penetration to get the job done. I guess I'll have to pull out my semiautomatic revolver as quoted on CNN instead.
You got a semi auto revolver? I hear those are as hard to come by as chicken teeth? Let a brother know if you see another one worth picking up?......... Webley revolvers, whether semi auto or standard type ARE becoming more rare. I believe there were on a couple specimens of the semi made for trials anyway. Happy New Year