We've partnered up with Bob Beck and EOL TV

Best bullet puller I have used and cannot imagine anything better. You guys took a complicated task and made it ridiculously simple.

Good you got EOL to help get the word out.

If anybody ever ask. I give it 6 stars. :D

Thanks for all the support everyone. I wanted to bump this up to show people that didn't see it. Bob and Chris Beck are great to work with!

Just got mine in standard rifle. It works great , but it did scratch up some bullets. I was pulling some old factory crimped in 264 Win for the brass. I could have been more careful , but didn't care about the bullets.

Just got mine in standard rifle. It works great , but it did scratch up some bullets. I was pulling some old factory crimped in 264 Win for the brass. I could have been more careful , but didn't care about the bullets.

Md,

It wasn't made to extract factory crimped bullets. However, if a super strong grip is applied it works fine.

My problem is that I no longer have a super strong grip.:roll eyes:

I used mine the other day.

Back in the day I would have just shot them but with the convenience of the Grip-N-Pull, I pulled 5 375 bullets from cartridges that were loaded about 130 FPS too hot.

Learned that on the first shot. Saved a bunch of life on cases and it was fast, sweet and used the bullets again with a bit more sensible load...

Brandon done good with these things....

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.