Boys..... We've been Sooo Wrong!

giphy.gif

Kinda like the old timer "ballistician" who said his 45/70 bullet went flat to 200 yards than began to "rise a little".

Was that drawing labelled by Rosie O'Donnel? She's a real firearms expert - just ask her.

Eric B.

This is the point we've gotten to these days. While the internet has been a great tool for finding just about anything you can imagine, it has also become a platform where some idiot can post something false and, unfortunately it will be accepted as fact by many who are as uninformed or even more so than the idiot that made the post. Just like guns, the internet can be a useful tool, but in the wrong hands......

Google is a wonderful thing to a point. I have often though how many people are making their decision on firearms off what they read on the good old inter web. But if we could get people out to shoot not hunt or push self defense just shoot. Tin cans, paper targets, ringers something just to try it once how many would just enjoy the sport. Let them make up their own mind on how far they want to take it. I really feel more than you think might change their minds. Just my thoughts. Have a great night

Dont jump the gun guys. I just set back a barrel and only saved the throat in one of my Creeds. They wont feed at all from the magazine and when i feed them single i get FTF even though the firing pin is making a decent strike?
What do I use for an extractor?

Just had this sent to my phone from a guy on Accurate Shooter. It's from some Facebook post. It appears that we've been wasting money on brass, powders and powder. It seems all we need are the bullets.View attachment 119993
I was gunna read the whole thread before commenting, it's just not in me....
I made it to the third post, and hit my "like button". I wish I could hit my own button.

I would also like to say that the ignorance spread about firearms is actually dangerous. My daughter is adamantly anti gun and will not let my grandkids have anything to do with anything about guns. I have talked to her about at least letting them learn gun safety because there is no guarantee that they might not come into contact with a gun at a friends house or somewhere else. Wouldn't it be better if her kids--my grandkids-- at least knew how to be safe around a gun? But her fear of guns---bolstered I might add--by what she chooses to read on the internet, will not even let her reason it out. Then we wonder about how kids get shot when they find a firearm. Granted, a gun should never be left where children could find it--- if only all human beings were perfect.

That's that new thing called artificial intelligence. I hear it's the driving force on FB these days. Gotta stay current!
This lady called me today about doing some drywall work via a forum members recommendation.
Bother, can I relate. All of a sudden I'm being integrated by a person half my age who wants to know if if this certain b&*#@h named Angie has me on her list.
FB, the lady asked, I started laughing. I'm as current as I need to be.
A few years ago, this was not so common place.
I learned my cell phone could take pictures on the same night I asked my best friend what a TXt MSG was.
That was 2007 I believe.

I would also like to say that the ignorance spread about firearms is actually dangerous. My daughter is adamantly anti gun and will not let my grandkids have anything to do with anything about guns. I have talked to her about at least letting them learn gun safety because there is no guarantee that they might not come into contact with a gun at a friends house or somewhere else. Wouldn't it be better if her kids--my grandkids-- at least knew how to be safe around a gun? But her fear of guns---bolstered I might add--by what she chooses to read on the internet, will not even let her reason it out. Then we wonder about how kids get shot when they find a firearm. Granted, a gun should never be left where children could find it--- if only all human beings were perfect.
This education should have started WAY before any daughter, regardless of whom they are bore from.