Wrong powder shipped

Spd522

I ordered powder from 3rd Generation last week. It showed up today.

When I opened the box to unpack later, I discovered two -1 lb bottles of Leveraction powder instead of the Hybrid 100v I ordered. Everything else in the order was correct. Even the packing list said Hybrid 100v. I don't even own any calibers that powder is used for.

I will call them tomorrow to straighten it out, but is there even a legal way for me to send it back ?

Keep us posted on how 3rd Gen responded. I'd be concerned they will take position the invoice stated HV100 thus that is what was sent. BUT their inventory "should" indicate otherwise.

I contacted Gene today. He said the LeverEvolution powder is on the shelf next to the Hybrid 100V and they just grabbed the wrong one. He is crediting my card back and told me to find someone who can use it and give or sell it to them since I can't ship it back. He made good on it on the spot. I won't hesitate to do business with them again.

I contacted Gene today. He said the LeverEvolution powder is on the shelf next to the Hybrid 100V and they just grabbed the wrong one. He is crediting my card back and told me to find someone who can use it and give or sell it to them since I can't ship it back. He made good on it on the spot. I won't hesitate to do business with them again.
I had the same experience with the same issue with a Natchez purchase. They were great also!

A couple of things you could do. I contacted our area 4H club and local shooting range. I had 4 lbs of powder that I just couldn't use. The local shooting range accepted the powder and some bullets from me. Club volunteers are going to make ammo and the 4H club kids are going to get to learn about firearms and shooting. Win/Win

They took pictures for me and I am getting ready to send these to Natchez with a thank you. In today's anti-gun climate I thought it a great way to make a positive from a shipment made by mistake.

I had the same experience with the same issue with a Natchez purchase. They were great also!

A couple of things you could do. I contacted our area 4H club and local shooting range. I had 4 lbs of powder that I just couldn't use. The local shooting range accepted the powder and some bullets from me. Club volunteers are going to make ammo and the 4H club kids are going to get to learn about firearms and shooting. Win/Win

They took pictures for me and I am getting ready to send these to Natchez with a thank you. In today's anti-gun climate I thought it a great way to make a positive from a shipment made by mistake.
Very nicely done! Natchez gets some good out of it as well. Natchez is my first Go To in reloading just because of the great CS I have received as well.

Recent Posts