Boy cries WOlF.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, dude was proud as punch of his cow elk, had to break it to him he bough a llama and I wouldn't be cutting it for steaks!!

This is the Gods honest truth: Years ago Alaskan guides saw what was happening to the Moose population due to the Wolves, but here's a little insight to that one in particular.... Hunting Moose was the big draw to come up and hunt Moose in Alaska, it was part of their bread and butter, they wouldn't tell potential clients hunting Moose isn't what is used to be when that could mean a hunter or group of hunters walk away with their money.

This is what hit Idaho, Montana and Wyoming the hardest in the Rocky Mountain States. Years ago it used to be a Combination Elk/Deer license in MT was fairly hard to get drawn. Now, they can't give them away, certainly not at $905.00 to hunt on Public Lands anymore for an Elk. I will say I know Montana still has great Whitetail hunting in more then a few places if that's what you're after.
Naw I ain't coming up north I got to save all my ammo for these dang pigs

A guide is out looking for his horses and starts tracking them in the snow. He comes up to a lady standing over one of his horses dead and starts arguing with her about it.....

He throws his hat to the ground and starts walking in circles while waving his hands all around......

And He yells out loud "Whatever lady it's your Elk, just let me get my saddle off it!"

Yep, dude was proud as punch of his cow elk, had to break it to him he bough a llama and I wouldn't be cutting it for steaks!!
My dad was in a bush plane wreck in Alaska in 1957 it killed his partner he survived was in anchorage hospital for 60 days he had b the news paper article about the wreck I read it and the rest of the articles in that paper one thing that caught my eye in big letters was moose season starts tomorrow would everyone who owns horses please put the up so we won't have accidental kills so evidently people have had trouble withe stupidity longer than most of us have been around. David

The lady with my horse and saddle story has been around since the first time i traveled to eastern Oregon on a deer hunt......hell...i wasn't even hunting....but got the lecture....but the one that has stayed with me in hunting......if you want to see deer in the future "don't shoot my babies"...rip the ranch owner......
Got three deer on his ranch in probably 12 years of hunting....two old four points....and one huge reverted forked horn....no teeth....my kind of deer..also my first Muley........
Wolves are allover the place....just need to "shut the front door".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts