Borescope of cleaning the carbon ring out of a 300 ultra

Which Sea
I am swamped until the end of the year. I plan on putting together a video. I am not sure I will ever really have the cleaning method down. Like I said C4 and Seafoam seem to get the carbon ring out the quickest but I would still like it to be faster. Wipeout helps get a barrel clean with less work but does not really help with the ring. Contrary to what some say JB or ISSO don't help me get rid of the ring at all. I do use them to keep the throat as smooth as it can be considering the wear.
Which Seafoam product , please. Just got the one that has a picture of a rifle on it, and unless I didn't give it enough time, I found it pretty ineffectual on the carbon at the muzzle brake. Th ink I got the wrong product.

Which Sea

Which Seafoam product , please. Just got the one that has a picture of a rifle on it, and unless I didn't give it enough time, I found it pretty ineffectual on the carbon at the muzzle brake. Th ink I got the wrong product.

I use Seafoam motor treatment and Boretech c4.

I'm like rfurman I dont let bronze brushes in my barrels either, that being said I have found not all brushes are the same.
I use the Montana extreme nylon brushes I've found there about the only ones I've tried that do get my barrels clean.
I'm cleaning a couple rifles of the carbon ring that I have not been that great at until lately I've tried osso, not that great and I'm trying Boretech C4 right now it seems to be working the best I'm gonna try the seafoam

Wipe Out amazes me with the stuff it gets out of a barrel. Wipe Out claims to get just about everything out including carbon. Directions say that carbon residue will stain the patch brown, copper will come out blue, and of course fouling is black to gray. Might be worth a try.

I use wipeout alot so far hasnt done anything for the carbon ring, I dont have any in the barrel itself just the dreaded ring in front of the leade

I use wipeout alot so far hasnt done anything for the carbon ring, I dont have any in the barrel itself just the dreaded ring in front of the leade

They have a couple different products, and I think one of them is specifically for carbon. There is an all-purpose formula, and the one for copper fouling. I just got some of the all-purpose cleaner, and haven't used it much yet. I have used the copper remover for many years, and it works GREAT. I used to soak the barrel all night long, and then give it another application to see if the patches still come out blue. That has never happened, so I now just soak all night and put the rifle away. Has anybody here tried the carbon remover from Wipe-Out ???

Went to their website, Wipe-Out foam will takeout most all fouling. It may take several overnight soaking sessions to remove the worst, including (said by the makers) carbon.
(Just the messenger, can't say by experience, and I don't have my borescope yet)

They have a couple different products, and I think one of them is specifically for carbon. There is an all-purpose formula, and the one for copper fouling. I just got some of the all-purpose cleaner, and haven't used it much yet. I have used the copper remover for many years, and it works GREAT. I used to soak the barrel all night long, and then give it another application to see if the patches still come out blue. That has never happened, so I now just soak all night and put the rifle away. Has anybody here tried the carbon remover from Wipe-Out ???
Have you borescoped the barrel to verify it working? If so, love to see some before after pics to see. Thanks

CARB-OUT brushless carbon remover by Sharp Shoot R! Nicholas was correct. Haven't seen this product, but there you go, problem cured. (Hopefully)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.