Bore tech decimator suppressor cleaner

I planned on just plugging my can and just filling it up with "the dip".....

I take apart all of my suppressor's that are serviceable, and just soak the ones that don't. I usually let everything soak for 24-48 hours depending on how dirty they are. Most of the carbon / lead will just wipe off with a rag. If they are really dirty, they get scrubbed with a parts cleaning brush.
Welded suppressor's get soaked and blown out with a compressor, then stood up on end to completely drain anything left inside.

I take apart all of my suppressor's that are serviceable, and just soak the ones that don't. I usually let everything soak for 24-48 hours depending on how dirty they are. Most of the carbon / lead will just wipe off with a rag. If they are really dirty, they get scrubbed with a parts cleaning brush.
Welded suppressor's get soaked and blown out with a compressor, then stood up on end to completely drain anything left inside.
What are you soaking your welded cans in? The dip?

If you have a Thunder Beast just sent it back to them and they'll do it.

I've cleaned my 22LR suppressors but never a sealed can, just shoot something high pressure through it every so often. My 338 Ultra and several SilencerCo cans have gained essentially zero weight - I shoot mainly 300 BLK subs but also 30-06/300 RUM through them. Some times if I pay attention I can tap out some crud after shooting a high power group, looks basically like the scraps of LG or 1680 that like to stick on the baffles getting cleared off. The baffles look great when the caps come off.