Bore scope recommendations

Jpron

Looking for a bore scope, what do you rec? I don't want to spend a pile of $ but don't want junk either. Thanks

People are liking the Teslong bore scope these days. If you have a tablet, computer or cell phone you can just buy the scope for $55 and download an app.

Worse investment you will ever make. You will worry yourself about anything and everything you see in the barrel…"is it a carbon ring, is it copper fouling, my god it's about shot out". Lol. But if you have to have one, get the Teslong as recommended.
Right on brother!
We have one but mainly use to check new barrels that we purchase just to see the machine work before they are chambered or shot.

I use a Teslong and an iPad, works great. I take a video before and after every cleaning in the app and save it so I can compare over the life of a barrel.

I don't expect to ever see anything that makes me go "this is a problem, this gun is going to stop shooting well". I'm waiting for the day a problem actually happens and I go "oh wow all that fire cracking is probably why the bullets are disappearing before they get to the target". Then I can see how much damage JP Bore Bright does trying to fix it.

Teslong definitely a great buy, I like the flex shaft. I've had mine for a couple years now with zero problems.

Best advice is if your gun shoots good, never look down the bore with the scope! lol

I had a Rem 513T that had been rebuilt maybe 60 years ago. I saw that there was a huge gouge about 3 inches down the bore from the muzzle. Looked like some one stuck a drill bit in and started the drill up. Lapped it then shot it, amazing groups. Dam gun didn't know it was ruined, I wouldn't have known it either if I didn't have a borescope. Haha

Got a Teslong. Best for the price I think. Mine works with both PC and iPhone/iPad. Best use for it, well, for me, Only use for it, looking into guns BEFORE you buy them.