Bolt bushings/firing pin upgrades

A few good GS opinions ought to help with that i would think.
if you order from PTG I hope you have a better experience than I've had. Chinese fire drill with unexplained delays.
And to top that I've been unable to get clear answers. But I've been shuffled from one desk to another…

I get that, but the standard is .072" and the reality is the pin hole oftentimes comes in at .080" +. So…could a larger pin provide some relief? I'm kinda uneasy about shipping gun parts these days.
So if the standard is .080 and the pin is .081 do you have the ability to either turn the pin down or open up the hole?
I dont see the problem sending it to Carlsbad on accurateshooter to do it right.

In my opinion pin dia and fall ( to much) have more to do with catering than spring tension.
Correct spring tension, pin fall and drag are critical to correct ignition and accuracy.
I need to correct myself on some of this, what I meant instead of to much pin fall should have been to much protrusion.

On my 3rd month waiting for a m700 bolt from PTG.
Beware.

The bolt I sent to LRI should be close to complete. I've gotten one notice and the extractor part is done.
Firing pin upgrade is next.
They are transparent and the timeline seems similar to what I was told when inquiring.
I'll forward info as I learn, also.

Last edited:
On my 3rd month waiting for a m700 bolt from PTG.
Beware.

The bolt I sent to LRI should be close to complete. I've gotten one notice and the extractor part is done.
Firing pin upgrade is next.
They are transparent and the timeline seems similar to what I was told when inquiring.
I'll forward info as I learn, also.
And the timeline is???