Boise ID Cabelas

Bghunter338

Walked in and about had a heart attack lol!
20230816_124947.jpg

In the last month I've ordered 20# of Retumbo, 32# of H1000, 40# of Varget and 32# of H4350 from major vendors. Will almost be enough to shoot out the barrel blanks I have.

We're solidly into the stocking-back-up-phase across the board. Next is getting the niche powders back. Followed by the best phase of DISCOUNTS!

Any one who cried about not being able to get powder over the last three years should be stocking up now, but we all know they won't. 😂

In the last month I've ordered 20# of Retumbo, 32# of H1000, 40# of Varget and 32# of H4350 from major vendors. Will almost be enough to shoot out the barrel blanks I have.

We're solidly into the stocking-back-up-phase across the board. Next is getting the niche powders back. Followed by the best phase of DISCOUNTS!

Any one who cried about not being able to get powder over the last three years should be stocking up now, but we all know they won't. 😂
So roughly $6000 in gunpowder this last month?
Again, not something everyone can do.

Again, not something everyone can do.
If you don't shoot as much as I do, you don't have to buy as much as I do.

But there were also guys that were begging for a pound of Retumbo when none could be found for two years. So buy an extra pound or two now while it's available. Prepare for the next cycle we know is coming.

I was tempted to buy some Staball HD at Cabelas the other day but I resisted. I had just ordered some other powder from Hodgdon with free hazmat and have enough to get by with.