cabelas powder

They have gone so far downhill since bought by Bass Proshop. Used to love all their stuff and good price. Now high end price and worse quality IMO.
Especially their boots several years back I went into Cabela's in Alabama and was pricing boots I've never had high end boots before I've never paid over $180 for a pair of boots I was looking at boots costing near $300 and one pair that was over $300 and you could visually see how cheaply they were built I was shocked and left the store without buying anything

Huge supporter of Cabelas for decades. On west coast ( on line ) Cabelabassorama a mess. Obviously Bass Pro shop site is where one needs to go to find out history for all our back orders and returns. It would be simple for the Cabelas website boys to just tell folks how it rolls but they want us to play a game guessing which site is the worst. By default after a half hour we may find part of what we tried to order. 🙃

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.