Blackjack bullet refund

Alright, I got some info on who to contact at the OKCPD.

Detective Dilbeck with the White Collar Crimes Division of the Oklahoma City PD is handling the case. They are investigating several complaints against BJB for unfulfilled orders. I will be calling them tomorrow. 405-231-212one. This is the Patrol Division that will get you to Det. Dilbeck.

Also, going to file a "consumer complaint" with the OK AG's Office. https://www.oag.ok.gov/public-forms

Alright, I got some info on who to contact at the OKCPD.

Detective Dilbeck with the White Collar Crimes Division of the Oklahoma City PD is handling the case. They are investigating several complaints against BJB for unfulfilled orders. I will be calling them tomorrow. 405-231-212one. This is the Patrol Division that will get you to Det. Dilbeck.

Also, going to file a "consumer complaint" with the OK AG's Office. https://www.oag.ok.gov/public-forms
Now your cooking.

How much did some shooters pre pay? $500,00 - $1,000 or more?

I have pre paid up to $500 at a time (back in March 2021) with Euro Optic for Berger Hybrids 105gr. Had really strong patience to wait 3 months for two orders and 9 months to receive the other orders, BUT well worth it. I Remember paying $190.00 for a box of 500 Berger Hybrids 105s.
It was sure worth doing a pre pay from a reliable company. Not only did we get a great price, but got Unicorns!
Good luck to all that pre paid with BJB.

Last edited:
4K.. People can yap and snivel all they want. Those two clowns took allot of people for a ride. We will never see our money and nothing will be done to them legally. Welcome to todays world of Pus%*s and thieves. But wear the wrong color hat and you're a domestic terrorist.

Some hard times and hard lessons ahead for the weak.

4K.. People can yap and snivel all they want. Those two clowns took allot of people for a ride. We will never see our money and nothing will be done to them legally. Welcome to todays world of Pus%*s and thieves. But wear the wrong color hat and you're a domestic terrorist.

Some hard times and hard lessons ahead for the weak.
There is some legal action that can be taken, but probably not worth the legal cost. BJB might have some assets, but after over a year they probably liquidated everything that can be had. There is most likely a long list of other business creditors ahead of people that prepaid orders. The owners should have the business setup where they are not personally responsible, so only what equipment/stock/properties of the company can taken. There makes no sense for an induvial to put a lawsuit in some it would have to be a "Class Action" Someone would have to start the process and then get all the people to going in.
It's a same because the owners of BJB had to know that they were having Finacial problems. Probably could not get the product to fill the orders.
They kept robbing Peter to pay Paul.