Blackjack .257 Bullets?

I tried putting things into the "cart" but the 5 items I played with show "out of stock". So, I guess they are basically shut down, with a website that is active. Weird.
Hey Bob hope all is wel with you and your family.
I was just on the site and clicked on the Blackjack 131 gr bullets 1,000 count $481.33 plus TAX. It shows "Backorder" when you put into your cart and then you have to make payment. So a so called "Backorder" that you pay for now-you never know when or if you will ever receive your bullets.

I was just on the site and clicked on the Blackjack 131 gr bullets 1,000 count $481.33 plus TAX. It shows "Backorder" when you put into your cart and then you have to make payment. So a so called "Backorder" that you pay for now-you never know when or if you will ever receive your bullets.
That's no good. Wow.....

That kinda smells like fraud....

Has BJB always operated from a residential address rather than a storefront? Current address on the website goes to a residential address. If someone lives in the OKC area, a courteous conversation with the resident at the address might provide some insight as to what is going on with the company and their inability to fulfill bullet orders.

I realize their issues. But, I have not heard from them in 6+ months. I backordered and paid for 2k bullets in December 2020. I know two other guys who had 2k paid for and on order who have requested a refund.

Unfortunately, Sierra is much better equipped to weather this storm than Blackjack is. I just hope, as an ethical business standpoint, that Sierra is not just waiting for Blackjack to officially fold, then release an almost identical bullet themselves. I am sure there is some sort of Non-compete clause there, but I am sure Sierra has a LOT of lawyers to get around that.

Blackjack is the reason for the huge resurgence of the .257" following. Berger jumped on board (albeit quite a bit later) and released their 135, then 133 at the right time. When there were a lot of fast twist .257s already in the hands of shooters and hunters, and the 131s non-existent. All as a result of Blackjack's endeavors.

If Blackjack survives this, I will continue my support of them due to the fact of them having the insight to crash the closing door of the .257 lifespan, and breathe new life into a dying caliber. And despite their lack of communication with their customers.
My support for BJB has gone from "optimistically hopeful" to "FBJ".

For guys with a 1:7 or 1:9 twist.257 cal rifle Badlands Precision makes a 110 gr BD2 hunting bullet (1:7) twist and a 95 gr bullet (1:9) bullet. The pic is of the 110 gr bullet.

Attachments

• 8D1DFB05-3938-497E-BEDB-C863B74354D7.jpeg
    8D1DFB05-3938-497E-BEDB-C863B74354D7.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 29