• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Black Friday Special 264 win mag

The barrel is 26 inches. The break is about 1 3/4. The gun weighs 10lbs. I farmed out a lot of the machine work before I got my equipment. The gun shot very good at 100yds. I don't remember the exact size but under 1/2 inch. It has been 3yrs or more since I have shot it. If you are truely interested and this is a deal breaker I can put a scope on and shoot it. Let me know. It is a 1 in 8 twist. The H&S has a bedding block in it so pillars are not needed. It has been bedded with Marine Tex. Dan

Dan,

I guess I was thinking of offering a Rem 700 LTR 308 that has been accurised and glass bedded with 300-400 rounds of ammo and a Pelican 1750 case that is brand new. I can send pictures if interested. I have wanted a 264WM for a while. I love the 6.5 calibers. I have a couple 260 Rems that shoot great. Thanks for your time Dan.

Brandon

intrested in a 30 stw rem action sako extractor ss 26 in #5 hart barrel 1-10
ben beeded and have a set of dies and brass

Reload info will be free. The dies will be a good but but not free, The gun is allready priced at a deal. I have a set of Redding competition full length S dies. Dan

You mean to tell me this rifle hasn't sold yet? Should have been gone within an hour of first post.
db

This is awfull tempting, just what i need another gun in the safe! Can you post a close-up of the stock color it looks to have some webing.

thanks.

Recent Posts