• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Black Friday Special

jgraham01

Black Friday Specials!!!

A highly customized Weatherby Vanguard 2, in 300 Weatherby Magnum, with many additional items. This has the original stock and bottom metal plus a Boyds Laminated Nutmeg stock with stippled grip areas, two action crossbolts, Pachmayr Decelerator 1" black pad, Edwards Recoil Suppressor, and pillar and glass bedding professionally done by Boyds. CDI Precision Gunworks modified the Boyds stock to accept their detachable magazine bottom metal and three modified 5 round magazines were purchased to accept the 300 Weatherby. They advised that factory stock can be modified to accept the detachable magazine bottom metal for a small fee. A muzzle break was added and the rifle sent to Accurate Plating and Weaponry. They installed the break and fabricating a custom thread protector. All metal was matte chrome finished. Also added were Weaver blued steel bases with blued Leupold Quick Detachable rings and a Swarovski PV2.5-10X56L scope with a Plex recital. Included with the rifle are the original Weatherby box/paperwork, original Swarovski box/paperwork and 50 rounds of Weatherby factory 180 grain ammo, 88 new Weatherby factory brass, 62 once fired Weatherby factory brass, 42 new Remington factory brass, 150 once fired Remington factory brass, 36 once fired Federal nickel brass, That's a total of 376 pieces of brass and 50 rounds of factory ammo. I have well over $3300 invested in this and I am selling it for $2100. I can consider any trades you might have.

Stevens Vernier Tang sight off a Steven Favorite. Sight is in great mechanical shape. Lots of blue with some plumb brown spots. $155

New DPMS AR10 metal magazine, new DPMS A2 pistol grip, new DPMS round carbine handguard and new UTG RS10L Model 4/15 flat top riser mount. $40

Contact me with any questions. Free Shipping.

Jerry