• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Black Friday Sale

Just ordered a Triggertech Diamond.

Ryan has the best delivered price that I can find. Everyone is doing 20% off but everyone else I tried is charging for shipping* and sales tax.

*One site had free shipping on select TreggerTech triggers but not the Diamond.

Just ordered a Triggertech Diamond.

Ryan has the best delivered price that I can find. Everyone is doing 20% off but everyone else I tried is charging for shipping* and sales tax.

*One site had free shipping on select TreggerTech triggers but not the Diamond.
Optics Planet has a 15% off sale but when I checked an item I priced last week, I noticed they jacked the price up 20% so I actually pay more with the sale! Total joke!

Optics Planet has a 15% off sale but when I checked an item I priced last week, I noticed they jacked the price up 20% so I actually pay more with the sale! Total joke!
I stopped buying anything from Optics Planet and Cheaper Than Dirt during the Obama scarcity when they were charging their customers $50 for Gen II PMAGS. I don't do business with shooting sports businesses that F over shooters. Midway USA has fallen onto that list this time.

I stopped buying anything from Optics Planet and Cheaper Than Dirt during the Obama scarcity when they were charging their customers $50 for Gen II PMAGS. I don't do business with shooting sports businesses that F over shooters. Midway USA has fallen onto that list this time.
Me too. I also stopped buying from Optics Planet a long time ago but they had a fair deal on a scope I was eyeballing and with hopes of a Black Friday sale, I thought it would have made it a great deal. So upset when I saw the jacked up prices. That was the last straw for me with them.

Midway USA has never had very good prices and some prices are ridiculous now. I have always purchased items at normal prices from other vendors because there has always been better prices than Midway. But you can still get a lot of amazing deals at Midway if you shop their sales and clearances so I don't totally discount them.

How about a Kelby nanook action?
I don't have any on order. Ill have a pile of skeletonized steel actions from Pierce Engineering in about 6 weeks. Theyll come with nitride. The Pierce Engineering actions that Ive gotten have been incredibly straight actions and they come with the ignition timed to Triggertech triggers which is a $250 value. Between the Pierce and Bordens Id say theyre the straightest actions on the market.