Bino harness

I currently own an Alaskan Guide Creation Alaska Classic, an Adak and a Muley Freak Gamechanger. I really like the Gamechanger especially for rifle hunting but I've been shooting some 3d bow shoots with it lately. It's really well made and has enough storage without being bulky. The AGC is also a really well made pack with good storage and use ability but is a little more bulky and opens back towards you which can be a bit cumbersome at times. The Adak is lightweight, quiet and minimalist. It was my go to for bow hunting.
Sorry but what does this comment have to do with the bino harness question?

I want to here your real world experience with bino harnesses. I have never owned one and have down a lot of research. Which seems to be whatever page or social media account swear by a certain brand. What's your opinion on a bino harness. I would love to be able to attach a pistol to mine. Thanks for any info!!!
I would mostly be using it for shed hunting in the spring! Thanks

I have this one, works just fine.

Armageddon Gear has a new one they are releasing. It has rare earth magnets in it for open/close of the flap. My wife and I recently took them to Africa and I couldn't have changed a thing about them in fit or function. My wife is top heavy so it was especially difficult for her to find a harness she liked but the AG product fit her comfortably.
received_1636296360186555.jpeg

I want to here your real world experience with bino harnesses. I have never owned one and have down a lot of research. Which seems to be whatever page or social media account swear by a certain brand. What's your opinion on a bino harness. I would love to be able to attach a pistol to mine. Thanks for any info!!!
I would mostly be using it for shed hunting in the spring! Than

I have used KUIU, Sitka, Mystery Ranch, and FHF harnesses. I can't seem to find "the one" that as is perfect but so far my favorite two are the KUIU and the FHF harnesses. I think FHF (I like the new FOB or the original Pro-M) outshines the KUIU harness with it's versatility and molle options. It also hold a gun better so that if you're running a sidearm, it rides nicely. Clay Newcomb loves it and carries his sidearm with their bino harness all the time. FHF even sells a Razco holster accessory for it but you can also order separately from Razco knowing that it's compatible. The Sitka one was way too big and bulky. It's nicely made and if you want more capacity for other stuff, put it on your list. I personally need something much more low profile and out of the way. The Mystery Ranch harness is relatively new in the line-up and I like it very much including their rangefinder pouch. It's also on the larger side of things and doesn't have as slim a profile as KUIU and FHF. It's not as bulky as Sitka's so I do use it for a larger pair of binos that I have that fit better in the MR one. FHF, Mystery Ranch, and KUIU all have excellent rangefinder pouches that attach easily but KUIU has the best tether. I find myself most often carrying the FHF rig using the KUIU tether/elastic lanyard. I haven't found a great way to carry my 1911 seamlessly with any of the harnesses except FHF.

I set my bino pack up like @sp6x6, took off the straps and attached them to the left side strap of my main pack and through the chest straps so as to eliminate the harness and also it keeps the binos out of the way at full draw. Currently using budget Vortex bino pack but will be upgrading for this season to a pack that opens away from the body.

Sorry but what does this comment have to do with the bino harness question?
It doesn't get much simpler or lighter than this.

I would mostly be using it for shed hunting in the spring! Thanks
Are you looking for a Bino Harness???
OR a Marsupial Harness setup????
If a Marsupial make sure that you Bino fit into the pouch.

We have both Leupold & BassPro Harness. Just attaches to the Binos.

We also have a SITKA Marsupial with extra side pouches. Works extremely well.

Vortex also has a real nice Bino Marsupial Harness.