Bino harness

SHEDKING

I want to here your real world experience with bino harnesses. I have never owned one and have down a lot of research. Which seems to be whatever page or social media account swear by a certain brand. What's your opinion on a bino harness. I would love to be able to attach a pistol to mine. Thanks for any info!!!
I would mostly be using it for shed hunting in the spring! Thanks

I don't like a case for 90%.Bowhunt a lot and look always.I have mine snapped QD to my shoulder straps with eye cover on.Most horn for me I've walked up on, one day I had 20 horn.If its really snowy and im busting brush, then im full containment, still on shoulder straps of pack
IMG_3670.jpeg

I currently own an Alaskan Guide Creation Alaska Classic, an Adak and a Muley Freak Gamechanger. I really like the Gamechanger especially for rifle hunting but I've been shooting some 3d bow shoots with it lately. It's really well made and has enough storage without being bulky. The AGC is also a really well made pack with good storage and use ability but is a little more bulky and opens back towards you which can be a bit cumbersome at times. The Adak is lightweight, quiet and minimalist. It was my go to for bow hunting.

I want to here your real world experience with bino harnesses. I have never owned one and have down a lot of research. Which seems to be whatever page or social media account swear by a certain brand. What's your opinion on a bino harness. I would love to be able to attach a pistol to mine. Thanks for any info!!!
I would mostly be using it for shed hunting in the spring! Thanks
My 1st comment is "harness or pouch" two different things. I have used harnesses for years and would not go afield without them. I use a simple neoprene cover for protection.
pouch- I bought a pouch in May went to Africa in June and gave the pouch to my PH! Hated the pouch! Too much trouble to get the Bono's out and up to my eyes.
I greatly enjoy my neoprene covers and harness. Ease of use, quick to the eyes and when shaped keeps out the dust and rain!
JMHO!!

I have tried Mystery Ranch, Alaskan Guide and Marsupial. AG just wasn't comfortable, my buddy loves it…so it's his now.

You have to try them and see which one you like. My favorite thus far is the marsupial.

Kuiu and Muley Freak are likely next.