Bino Recommendation

I am really wanting the dual versatility of a Bino and range finder so I have been researching and contemplating that thought. I have narrowed it down to the Revic brand, but keep waiting for the supposedly upgraded Sig 10k…if that occurs.
Curious what is supposed to "upgraded" about them? I haven't had any issues thus far (about a year) and mostly use on steel but have ranged tons of animals

Call Doug at cameraland. I think I would look at the gpo passion hd version I believe they are right around a $1000. I bought my wife the passion ed and they are really nice I got them for like $470.

Just heard from a reliable source that mentioned it. Maybe fix on the tinting issue, additional or modified buttons. That is all I know for now.
the blue tint isn't an issue...it's a feature. it's deliberate so the display can take advantage of the 304 x 256 pixel AMOLED display.
It's a trade off for sure, and maybe that's something they are working on...but it's not an accident or a mistake.
(BigJimFish Article)

This is the type of segmented display that most LRF displays utilize.
20190508015223.jpg
LRF.jpeg

The Kilo10k pixel AMOLED needs the blue tint to be able to take advantage the display information.
2022-8-14-sig-10k-person-2k-yds.jpg

For backpack hunting I use the Razor UHDs. They are optically the same as the SLCs. I use a 10x50 though. The extra light gathering and wider FOV is a luxury I think is worth the weight.

I haven't seen anyone make this claim that the Razor UHDs are optically the same as the Swaro SLC. Not knocking Vortex, I have a lot of their Razor glass

I went with Swaro SLCs for my binos, but Vortex Fury 5000 AB for my LRF. Maybe one of these days, I'll combine the two but for now nothing really has the features and quality all in one that I wanted.

the blue tint isn't an issue...it's a feature. it's deliberate so the display can take advantage of the 304 x 256 pixel AMOLED display.
It's a trade off for sure, and maybe that's something they are working on...but it's not an accident or a mistake.
(BigJimFish Article)

This is the type of segmented display that most LRF displays utilize.
View attachment 546683View attachment 546686

The Kilo10k pixel AMOLED needs the blue tint to be able to take advantage the display information.
View attachment 546687
Yep, understand it is a design feature.

I haven't seen anyone make this claim that the Razor UHDs are optically the same as the Swaro SLC. Not knocking Vortex, I have a lot of their Razor glass

I went with Swaro SLCs for my binos, but Vortex Fury 5000 AB for my LRF. Maybe one of these days, I'll combine the two but for now nothing really has the features and quality all in one that I wanted.
45 second google search, and there's definitely some other claims. It would be nice if they made a uhd LRF, but I imagine they try to keep the cost at certain point.

45 second google search, and there's definitely some other claims. It would be nice if they made a uhd LRF, but I imagine they try to keep the cost at certain point.

Idk, when I compared the two, outside in the evening, the SLCs had better colors. The Razor UHDs just seemed grayer, and I couldn't get over how big they were, so maybe that didn't help much.