Need Lightweight Recommendation

I'd go straight to the T3 Superlite that Sportsman's Warehouse sells as an exclusive. 6.5CM for ammo selection and availability.

Which would be great, except there's no ammo on the shelves. I see 243, 270 win, 30-06, 6.8 Western and 300 wsm. Everything else at my Sportmens is pretty thin. Hopefully this changes soon.

I'd go straight to the T3 Superlite that Sportsman's Warehouse sells as an exclusive. 6.5CM for ammo selection and availability.
I also agree with this. If you are mainly hunting deer/antelope under 400 yards and already like your daughters T3 then I would say the T3X Lite or Superlite in a 6.5 Creed would be perfect!

I have nothing against the 260 and think its a great cartridge, but with the Creed's popularity it is easier to find factory ammo/reloading components. There is very little recoil with the 6.5 and in either Tikka model they will shoot lights out.

The Sauer 100 pops up around the $700 mark occasionally, the synthetic stocks are pretty light as well, we've shot a ton of them and all but one were sub moa, the outlier was replaced under warranty