Polymer target recommendation

biednick

I recently joined a new range that gives me access to better facilities and longer ranges than I had before. Unfortunately they do not allow any steel targets outside of sanctioned matches. It doesn't matter what you're shooting or the engagement distance, steel is not permitted. So far I have tried Throom targets which work pretty well but aren't available in many sizes and a Do-All self healing target that most rounds pencil through without moving. I'd like something that moves so I can spot my hits and is available in a range of sizes, preferably from 1/2" to 10" or 12". Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I recently joined a new range that gives me access to better facilities and longer ranges than I had before. Unfortunately they do not allow any steel targets outside of sanctioned matches. It doesn't matter what you're shooting or the engagement distance, steel is not permitted. So far I have tried Throom targets which work pretty well but aren't available in many sizes and a Do-All self healing target that most rounds pencil through without moving. I'd like something that moves so I can spot my hits and is available in a range of sizes, preferably from 1/2" to 10" or 12". Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Take a look at these. I don't have any experience with them but they might work for you

Warren

Not exactly what you're looking for, but a bowling pin shot at distance sure is fun. Bowling pins will take many hits, even from the bigger cartridges. And if you're really on your game, a hanging golf ball can provide some rewarding shots.

How about clay birds; can you use them for targets?

Take a look at these. I don't have any experience with them but they might work for you

Warren
I have a handful of Throom targets. I got the hanging ones because there's more sizes available. They're the best I've found, but the size options are pretty limited.