Beware!!! SRS knock-offs floating around

Well you got me!
IMG_0832.jpeg

I refuse to yield, IMHO that's what's why this country is in the shape it's in, folks " lightened up" on everything and here we are
Or you could fail to participate rather than post and bring this thread to the top time after time after time.

It's an online hunting and shooting forum. A fun place to go, learn some stuff, share some stuff, and have a good time.

I agree with the other poster. Lighten up.

If you see these being associated with SRS at all please inform me. There were rails being sold as SRS made and branded rails, that were blatant knock offs.
Do you intend for your URL in your signature to link to email or the website?

Or you could fail to participate rather than post and bring this thread to the top time after time after time.

It's an online hunting and shooting forum. A fun place to go, learn some stuff, share some stuff, and have a good time.

I agree with the other poster. Lighten up.
Well maybe you two should get together and commiserate for a spell then as this thread has nothing to do with shooting, hunting or fun or having a good time, a clear violation of rule 7 but yet it's still here, it's odd to me how the rules apply to some more than others. But it's Lens place and I respect his decisions,