Beware!!! SRS knock-offs floating around

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We recently had one of our resellers blatantly knock off our muzzle brakes, hunters rail, and arca+pic rail. You'll probably see them advertised on here.

Just know these are NOT Salmon River Solutions products. We are NOT manufacturing them. We do NOT endorse them at all and cut ties with the company.

See photo below.
36E17551-EE7F-472C-BFEB-1CD53570D822.jpeg

Hard to believe a reseller would stoop that low. I've used your brakes and the quality and service you have given me is top notch.

The web page doesn't look familiar but I'd appreciate it if you could send me a pm so I can know who to steer clear of when shopping online.

Hmmm…put the pitchforks away for a little bit boys. Seems like there's always more to the story. Let's figure it out before we try to cancel someone.

I didn't say "cancel" him. And he's more than welcome to defend himself. But hey, I'll just leave this photo here, you be the judge. Our products are on the left. I have been using the word blatant. Because it is.

A38193B6-27BC-4A3C-BC28-56E3005BB9E7.jpeg

Hmmm…put the pitchforks away for a little bit boys. Seems like there's always more to the story. Let's figure it out before we try to cancel someone.
I agree with Ken. He never said cancel anyone or said anything negative. What he said was there are products being labeled/ sold as his that are not and to please inform him.

I agree there is usually more to the story. However, if you make or have someone make a product and then label it or sell it as someone else's brand that's a problem.