Beware!!! SRS knock-offs floating around

I refuse to yield, IMHO that's what's why this country is in the shape it's in, folks " lightened up" on everything and here we are
Your charges stem from the fact that Clevinger tripped one day while marching to class; you accused him of "breaking ranks while in formation, felonious assault, indiscriminate behavior, mopery, high treason, provoking, being a smart guy, listening to classical music, and so on."

Well maybe you two should get together and commiserate for a spell then as this thread has nothing to do with shooting, hunting or fun or having a good time, a clear violation of rule 7 but yet it's still here, it's odd to me how the rules apply to some more than others. But it's Lens place and I respect his decisions,
Don't forget Catch-22. The most important rule.

Well maybe you two should get together and commiserate for a spell then as this thread has nothing to do with shooting, hunting or fun or having a good time, a clear violation of rule 7 but yet it's still here, it's odd to me how the rules apply to some more than others. But it's Lens place and I respect his decisions,
Or maybe you, the rule follower, could set an example for the rest of us heathens and not participate. What's ironic is that you weighed in on the thread and took a side. By participating you too are a rule breaker. Oh the horror! Hop down off your high horse and join the ranks of heathens!!!

What about personal attacks? Are those allowed? Calling someone a preschooler is a personal attack. So maybe don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Last edited:
Or maybe you, the rule follower, could set an example for the rest of us heathens and not participate. What's ironic is that you weighed in on the thread and took a side. By participating you too are a rule breaker. Oh the horror! Hop down off your high horse and join the ranks of heathens!!!

What about personal attacks? Are those allowed? Calling someone a preschooler is a personal attack. So maybe don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
As stated before, I'll not participate, As You Were

FB_IMG_1672260855103.jpg

Thats savage right there!!!!

Didnt you steal the ports off the terminator? I mean i run your brakes because there round but those ports look awfully close too my terminator.

Ps ill still buy from both you guys 😘 maybe rails from ja brakes from you keep it fair.

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures in post#11 they are of similar design and function but when I look close at the cutouts and shape of the product there are significant differences. The original product on the left appears to have more machining done and is probably less in weight. The product on the right does not look as refined. Unfortunately this happens many times in manufacturing even when a patent is present. Hence the Bic Lighter, the Wheelchair, etc. a slight variance and you have a similar product. Sucks it happens but it's common and legal. Look at Harris Bipods, Atlas Bipods, both have competition from company's with very similar designs. Personally, I use Atlas and Harris and if I was buying one of the shown products in post 11 I'd use the SRS.
Anson and Deeley patent vs Greener Facile Princeps. It's been going on for a long time.