Beware!!! SRS knock-offs floating around

I have purchased from j and a twice before. A Mesa altitude stock, Hawkins oberndorf and unknown munitions m5 and mag. Too bad this happened because the prices were good and fast shipping.

You can trust me. Just keep buying my brass. 😂.
Well setting buy the fire with my Bride of 28 years ! She is making a great drink tonight .so if I splur my words ..call her !

Anyway I like the SRS product and what you have done for our LRH Community !

You have a Customer for as long as I can Shoot !
Testing a Ti-5 here shortly on a new 375 Rum !

Rum Man

I didn't say "cancel" him. And he's more than welcome to defend himself. But hey, I'll just leave this photo here, you be the judge. Our products are on the left. I have been using the word blatant. Because it is.

View attachment 483222
Sorry wasn't referring to you. I understand your point completely and agree with your stance. I was replying to the 2 people posting after saying they'd never do business again. Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry wasn't referring to you. I understand your point completely and agree with your stance. I was replying to the 2 people posting after saying they'd never do business again. Sorry for the confusion!
I get to choose who I do business with. You get to do the same if you want knockoff rails and muzzle brakes.

All I'm saying is that you should wait to see what the story is. Maybe there was a mistake or miscommunication. Who knows. Everyone wants to boycott everything, ban everything, etc etc.
I've seen enough. You do you.

PS - there is more on Instragram on both SRS's page and JA Outdoors. JA didn't deny it. "We have began sourcing new products from different manufacturers to supplement for our customers."

I've seen enough. You do you.

PS - there is more on Instragram on both SRS's page and JA Outdoors. JA didn't deny it. "We have began sourcing new products from different manufacturers to supplement for our customers."

That's pretty interesting. So did SRS design, patent, and produce that brake and another manufacturer started replicating it and selling it? Does SRS own the design? If so, seems like a cease and desist letter would put an end to all this in a hurry.

Well setting buy the fire with my Bride of 28 years ! She is making a great drink tonight .so if I splur my words ..call her !

Anyway I like the SRS product and what you have done for our LRH Community !

You have a Customer for as long as I can Shoot !
Testing a Ti-5 here shortly on a new 375 Rum !

Rum Man
Let me how that ti-5 works out for you. That's the one I'm getting for my 338 edge😉

I made the decision not to do business with JA because of what has happened. I never said everyone else should also quit doing business with them.

Everyone is intelligent enough to draw their own conclusions and make their own decisions. I've made my choice and you can make yours.

Last edited:

Recent Posts