Best powder for 30-06,22 inch barrel 1 in 10 twist, 178 eldx ?

Don't blatantly disregard Superformance if you already have some on hand. I found great loads for my '06 from the 168 TTSX to 190 ABLR using Superformance. When I tested the 130 TTSX, Superformance was showing itself to be too slow, at least in my rifle. But I definitely see more velocity before pressure signs appear using Superformance than I have with RL-19, RL-22, and RL-23.

According to my notes, 61.2gr Superformance yielded me an average velocity of 2866 from a 22" factory Savage barrel. That's a 190gr bullet.

------Two things I must stress------

This was MY experience in MY rifle.
Secondly, I have a lot more testing to do before I settle on a load for the 190's.

Edited to add: that charge weight above is definitely close to max in my rifle. It HAS to be close to showing pressure...lol. So use care in selecting your starting charge weight.
I love me some superformance too in a few cartridges. Some say its a progressive burn rate I have no idea. but where it does work its great and in others I have tried it in it behaves like H-4831 you can just jam more in there before compressing the sheet out of it.
Really good and over looked powder.