"best" modern factory cartridge

I'm curious to know what people think is the best modern factory cartridge considering the following criteria:

1. Abundance of factory ammunition and variety
2. Modern design - Minimal case taper and 30-35* shoulder
3. Quality brass available
4. 7mm or 30cal.

I think 300wsm is a candidate, but factory ammo support isn't abundant as other cartridges
Actually ammo for the 300wm has been pretty much available for most of this pandemic I have been able to order directly from both Sig Sauer and Federal on a regular basis. One may not be able to get the exact bullet styles one prefers but it is available, but no more costly than buying it locally if you can find it. Others that have been available direct have been the .308, which now seems to be in abundant supply about everywhere, 270 in 130 and 140 gr and recently 30-06 in 150 and 165 gr. I don't know about others since I don't shoot them thus don't watch the supplies. Check out the Sig Sauer and Federal web sites. You may be surprised.

I'm curious to know what people think is the best modern factory cartridge considering the following criteria:

1. Abundance of factory ammunition and variety
2. Modern design - Minimal case taper and 30-35* shoulder
3. Quality brass available
4. 7mm or 30cal.

I think 300wsm is a candidate, but factory ammo support isn't abundant as other cartridges
The "Abundance Of Factory Ammunition" part cuts it for me.

Simple for me 30-06. May miss one mark by a few degrees. Everything else....well pretty well kills them.
This or the infamous 308 Winchester!!
Both have the biggest selection of ammo anywhere and the highest likelyhood of finding some in the oddest and most remote places!
I once bought a box of 308 from a guy at a hole in the wall bar while shooting pool miles away from any gun shop or big box store!

LOL Thats Funny
It meets his criteria? Multiple factory ammunition offerings, modern case design and chamber design, premium Lapua and ADG brass, and it's .30cal. I'm not sure what else is better to meet his criteria. The 30 Nosler, 300 RUM, and 300 Win Mag are all good choices, but they don't meet his criteria. I think for factory ammunition and a modern design, the 300 PRC is tough to beat. I'm not emotional about cartridges, I just see them for what they are.

Get on Midway or other sites and search rifle ammo.
Look on the left column of caliber choices and see which are on the top of the list of availability!
Simple

Get on Midway or other sites and search rifle ammo.
Look on the left column of caliber choices and see which are on the top of the list of availability!
Simple
Oh...Sorry!... I missed the part of 30-35 degree shoulder criteria and "modern case design"!
As far as "all around" and "ammo availability"...My choices are still 308 and 30-06 and can add 300WM!
;););) šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Based on ammo availability where I'm at? 308win, 6.5CM and 300WM is always in stock. I like all 3 but if I had to chose one "do most" rifle, it'd be the 308. Deciding factory would probably be ammo availability. barrel life, recoil.
I would have said that before getting my Savage 110 High Country in 300WM. With the brake, little more weight, and gel recoil pad, it feels like shooting a 243. So, I guess I'm playing in this thread.

My vote: 300WM.