Best Factory 7WSM

I shoot a 7mm wsm and would take it for anything in north america up to 1000yards except brown bears. I know it would kill them but drt at 40 yards. Don't think I could take too big of a gun for brown bear in tall bush along a kodiak river. 600 nitro express is not too much at 10 yards !
I simply love 270win, and 7mm Rem mag. I've killed griz that won my guide the silver buckle in Yukon, and a very big lion in Tanzania with 270. I've killed a brown in AK peninsula with 30-06 improve, 165 gr bullet. I feel that 7mm Rem mag with 160gr Nos PT will kill the biggest bear within 250 yards period. The 7wsm should perform similarly. Remember that if you're out of state, you must have registered guide with you. His license is at stake, pending your health. So have no fear. I've killed polar bear with 300 win mag. The 300wsm would be a good insurance, but 7wsm should do.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.