Best LR hunting recticle

Bucklowery

I have noticed the recticle offerings are becoming more complex. I am sure the market is leaning more to the PRS needs but I would think there more longrange hunters than competition guys. We just are not represented as well with manufacturers. Maybe it is just me. I tend to dial elevation and hold wind. The last glass I bought was the tmoa recticle from leupold because it was very close to my favorite nightforce np-r2. I don’t mind the extra hash marks of the moar. I noticed all this recently when I was looking for a scope for a build for my wife. She needs relatively simple to single aiming point. Normal crosshairs is all she has used. I am going to take her elk hunting next year

Thanks

Buck

nksmfamjp

I like the Xmas tree mil style with numbers away from axis. I like 1/2 and 1/4 mil marks away from the axis. On the axes, I like 0.2 marks.

i like something to see the center point on low power like a horseshoe, circle, etc.

I like to hold under 400 dial elevation/hold wind further away.

Left Hand Dave

I like the MOAR or MOART. There is enough space around the center crosshairs so I can see and the hash marks aren’t to thick. I like the space around the crosshairs because my eyes are getting older. Some reticle centers cover up to much.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.