leupold who can instal new recticle and TT in 30mm LR

Coyboy

I purchased a 4X14X40 VXIII LR. Only problem is the finger adjustable turrets are small and plastic and can't be slipped back to 0 once sighted in. Can they be replaced with a target turret or M1? Next problem I found the scope at an unbelivable price $359. But It had the heavy duplex recticle only. This is not as big a problem as the turrets but how would I go about having this changed? Can only leupold do this? and can they fit it with different turrets?

Any info or suggestions appreciated, Jim

BH, thanks I checked out Dicks site and sent him mail. Looks like he has some great options for me.

Much apreciated, Jim

You can send the scope back to leupold and have them install 1/4" click target knobs for around 120-150 dollars. They can also change the reticle in your scope but I don't know the price on that. I know for installing target knobs it takes about 5 days.

Check out the factory & Premier. Often, the factory is cheaper. Turn around from Leupold is fast. At least Premier is factory authorized, and you won't lose your warranty like some other folks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

M1 turrets can be put on any Leupold 30mm scope by leupold or Dick Thomas. I deal with premier cause he's only an hour away.

JS

I just had the reticle in two older leupold scopes changed and both together cost less than $120 and they shipped them back in one week. Went to a single Leupold Dot.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.